Wednesday, July 9, 2014

::REVIEW:: SWEET DREAMS with BEDTIME BLISS Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs & Carry Case




Hey there everyone! I'm super excited to share this review with ya'll! I had the awesome opportunity to try out a sleep mask! The Sweet Dreams with Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask is a stylish foam mask designed to keep the light out while you are in dream land.


This is what it arrived in!

Here is what was included in the kit
Eye Mask, Ear Plugs and Case.

I've worn plenty of eye masks in my life. This one by Bedtime Bliss has to be the most comfortable I have ever used. It's not constricting and it conforms around the eyes for maximum light blockage. It allows for eye movement and it will not smudge your makeup (which is funny because why would someone worry about their make-up while they are sleeping). The strap is adjustable as well.

How hard is it to take a selfie with an eye mask.......



If this sounds like it could be the right sleep mask for you, then you can order it through Amazon HERE
It also comes with a 90-Day Money Back Guaranteed!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment