Monday, May 9, 2016

Keeping this blog up!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted, so I'm just putting this update here for you. As you all know, life is very busy. I'm also horrible at multi-tasking. I've been concentrating my time on my You Tube channel. I really need to get back to taking my blog more serious too. It's the end of the school year here in Louisiana, so I'm preparing to have my children home for the next 3 months. I'm going to try and stay as active as I can during those 3 months. 2016 was supposed to be the year of You Tube and blogging, but with my husband out of work for the 3 months of the year, it threw a kink into my plans. I'm hoping the second half of the year is more successful. I'm not great at putting my thoughts into words, so I guess that's another reason this blog has been ignored, but I'm hoping to at least get some posts up, whether it be You Tube, crafting, review, etc. related. Fingers crossed that I can get my head together and plan better and be more organized. If you do follow my blog, I appreciate all of you sticking around and putting up with my laziness. Thanks again everyone! ~TONI~

No comments:

Post a Comment