Thursday, September 11, 2014

My HOBBY/BUSINESS: CRAFTING

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to make a blog post that I have been wanting to write about for some time now.

Originally Pearson's Pretty Products was a crafting business I started a couple of years ago. It started off well but quickly went downhill due to people scamming me and my lack of knowing how to successfully run a business.

My FACEBOOK PAGE was deleted and restarted to reflect my love of crafting and also my new hobby of product reviews.


The last 2 years since I took a break from crafting have been filled with ups and downs for me. I went through a horrible slump 2 summers ago and it took alot for me to overcome it. I found a new hobby of hunting freebies and that took all of my time. It is like a job for me really since I stay at home and take care of the kids and house.
After about a year and a half of doing freebies I hit another slump. So I decided to take a break from that too. That slump did not last very long and I'm glad cause I really liked getting free stuff in the mail. Once I overcame that slump I bounced into the world of blogging and product reviews.

I told myself once this summer was over and my children were settled back into school I would take blogging more seriously but of course I have had a lot of personal and family issues come up and it is once again pushing me farther back.

Being as there are only a few months left in 2014 I am going to focus on getting more organized and making a schedule so I can MAKE myself get more things done.

Not only do I want to get more serious with the blogging and reviewing, I am also working on getting my first hobby love of crafting started back up.
My goal is to not only offer product reviews on my blog but also showcase the products that I make myself and hopefully offer tutorials to help those who want to craft as well.

I love creating things. I'm not a top notch artist by any means but I love doing it and I think that comes through.

Here are some examples of my work:





So please bare with me while I'm still working on getting this blog to where I want it to be. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for all of my followers!!!


~~TONI~~

No comments:

Post a Comment