Tuesday, September 30, 2014

::REVIEW:: PhantomFit Resistance Bands



I have been needing to start a work out routine now that my children have started school. I do not exercise much and I'm not very fit so I was in need of something that I could start out easily.
These PhantomFit resistance bands were perfect for me. They allow me to start out slowly and gradually work my way up. 


I have to say I was a little intimidated by the bands at first since I have never used anything like them before but they are very user friendly.
I was able to work out my arms and legs with these bands. 
The bands are way better than bulky exercise equipment because you can just put them in their storage bag and put them away in a drawer, OR if you are a person who travels often they are easy to take with you.

The set comes with four 10 inch bands each with a different strength and also comes with a nylon carrying case. I really enjoy using these and recommend to anyone who is a workout beginner or a workout pro.

Here are some more facts about the PhantomFit Resistance Bands:

--Workout your arms, back, shoulders, legs, and butt all at once with resistance loop bands, Perfect for crossfit exercises, yoga, and physical therapy to help strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.

--Use any single band or combine multiple bands to find your ideal resistance. Over 15 different single or band combinations mean that you'll easily be able to find the right resistance each and every day.
--Made of durable latex that is snap resistant and guaranteed to help you strengthen your body. Perfect for squats, lunges, side-to-side exercises, stretching, triceps and biceps exercises, and MANY more!
If you are interested in trying out these great workout bands, you can find them on Amazon HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment