Thursday, September 25, 2014

::REVIEW:: NuElle Cellulite Cream


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


As a "bigger" girl, I was super excited to be able to test out the NuElle Triple Action Anti Cellulite Firming Concentrate.

My cellulite is nothing pretty to look at (but who's is right?). I was really hoping this would work for me. It contains 25 cellulite "fighters" (listed in the photo above). The NuElle cream is supposed to increase circulation, detoxify and firm the affected areas.

I'm usually skeptical of creams but I had high hopes for this cream. I was very impressed with how smooth it went on. I could feel it heat up shortly after I applied so I knew it was working then. After a couple of weeks of using it regularly I could really tell a difference.



I really enjoyed using this cream and I will for sure continue to use it.

If you are one of the many people who suffer from cellulite then you should try the NuElle Cellulite Cream.

It can be found on Amazon.com HERE. It's also very affordable with a money back guaranteed!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment