Wednesday, October 1, 2014

::REVIEW:: 6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz®

 


I was asked by Solid Cords to review a set of their 6 foot extension cords. A person can never have too many extension cords around the house. I have an older house so there are not many outlets to use. 
I noticed right away when I received the cords how thick and durable they were. I was very impressed by that cause it really is hard to find a good thick extension cord for indoor use. My husband being an electrician was also impressed with how thick and strong the cords were.

There isn't much else I can say about about these cords. They did their job and worked great.

Here are some more facts about these cords:

--Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed & CSA Approved for TOP QUALITY
--72-inch length to provide a clean & organized look (6 Foot)
--No questions asked Lifetime 100% money back guarantee!
--Cables are Fully Rated for 125 Volt/13 Amp applications - Heavy Duty 16 AWG

If you find yourself needing a good extension cord you should really check these cords out by Solid Cordz!
(They are also available in 10ft length!)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment