Monday, October 6, 2014

::REVIEW:: Vacay water enhancer



I was chosen to review Vacay water enhancer. As with all products that claim to work their magic, I go into it being very skeptical. It took me a while to work up the nerve to try it, because honestly I was afraid of how it would taste.

It came in this cute little package, claiming it held 10 servings. Wow, that's impressive, but after reading the instructions, it only take 1/2 teaspoon per 8oz. of water.





I finally worked up the courage to try it, because I had to give my thoughts on it. I grabbed a bottle of water out of my refrigerator and prepared to add the Vacay. I used a measuring spoon so I could make sure not to add too little or too much. Since my bottled water was 16oz, I added a full teaspoon to the water. I mixed it up and it turned a pretty yellow color. (It is lemonade flavored.)





The first taste I was expecting the worst, but in actuality it tasted pretty good!. I finished the water fairly quickly as to not let it get hot. After finishing the bottle, I kind of just sat around and waiting to see if I felt more relaxed.

In about 30 minutes time, I could feel the effects. I was actually just calmed down. If you knew the stress I've been under lately you would know that feeling was very welcomed!

Overall, I was initially afraid of trying it because of the taste and figured it probably wouldn't work. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted and even more surprised that it worked.

I will definitely try this again. It is pretty reasonably priced too.


If you would like to research and try it out for your self you can visit www.vacaybeverages.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment