Saturday, October 18, 2014

::REVIEW:: Sticky Suction Car Mount by iGotTech



Need a mount for a GPS, phone or tablet?? Well iGotTech has one just for you!

The sticky suction car mount is the perfect mount to hold on to your phone, GPS, etc.
It is very well made and suctions on to anything that a suction cup with stick to.


I already have a mount in my car so I decided to use this one for home use. It's perfect to use in my kitchen. It is super convenient when you to have your phone or tablet upright to read something, such as a recipe while cooking.
I used my daughter's iPod to model it. When I tried to pull the iPod off, I had to put a little strength behind it. I also had to tug on it quite a bit to pull it off the counter.
I love how durable and strong the hold is.

I highly recommend this mount for anyone who needs to hold their phone, GPS, tablet or anything else that you would use a mount for.


You can find it for purchase on AMAZON.

Also check out iGotTech online for more products!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment