Saturday, October 18, 2014

::REVIEW:: Insta Natural Argan Oil Hair Mask



  
    


I was chosen to review the Argan Oil Hair Mask from Insta Natural. As a person who colors and blow dries and straightens my hair, I need a good moisturizer to keep up with the damaging affects of it all. I was really excited to be able to try this cause I have always wanted to try out a hair mask.

On top of this being a hair mask, you can also use it as a standard conditioner. I have a couple of conditioners that I mainly use that I know works on my hair. I always worry about conditioners making my hair too oily or weighing it down. This Argan oil mask did neither of those. It is a very lightweight formula, and very smooth feeling.

                                                       

I have been transitioning my hair from black back to blonde slowly, so I'm needing a good product to keep my hair soft during this process. I am very happy with the results of this hair mask/conditioner. It is helping to keep my hair feeling soft without weighing it down.


This is a picture of what my hair looks like currently. My hair was all black 8 months ago.....it is slowly getting back to normal. It is soft and healthy thanks to the Argan Oil Hair Mask.

If you are looking for a great hair mask that also can double as a regular daily conditioner, I highly recommend trying this product out.

You can find it on Amazon HERE!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment