Thursday, October 23, 2014

::REVIEW:: Phantom Fit Wrist Wraps


I was really interested in trying these wrist straps. I have tried a product from Phantom Fit previously and I thought it was a great product. 

I'm not an expert in working out, but I figured these straps would give me some stabilization in my wrists for other activities. 



They have little thumb straps on them to make it easier to wrap it around your wrists without asking for help or getting into weird positions. 
I have fairly weak wrists so I need some support when I do anything that involves lifting. These straps gives me the right amount of support without being too stiff or uncomfortable.

If you are into weight lifting or are looking for some kind of wrist supports that aren't overly uncomfortable then these are for you.

You can find them on Amazon HERE.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment