Wednesday, October 22, 2014

::REVIEW:: Bath Pillow by Simply Essentials



I have been looking for a good bath pillow to support my neck. I LOVE taking baths and laying in the tub is a nightmare for my neck. When I was chosen to review this bath pillow by Simply Essentials, I was beyond thrilled.




I couldn't wait to try out my new bath pillow. I put it on my tub and saw that it fit perfectly. I've used one of those inflatable bath pillows before and it just did not have the support that I needed for my neck. I like to relax in the tub and play on my Ipad sometimes and this pillow helped support my neck. It is super firm but not rock hard. I would compare it to a super firm memory foam type cushion. 

If you are in the market for a really great and supportive bath pillow I highly recommend this one by Simply Essentials. 

If you want to purchase this pillow, you can find it here on AMAZON!


                                                                            


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment