Monday, December 8, 2014

::REVIEW:: KISS InstaWave



I got to review this wonderful product!



Can I just say how scary this thing looks at first glance? It looks like some sort of torture device. 
But in reality, it is a great hair tool.
                                                                 

I am not great when it comes to styling my hair. I'm a plain Jane when it comes to fixing my hair. I usually don't have the time nor patience to deal with the mess that is my hair.
When I was asked to review this, I have to admit I was kind of excited.
I would love to be able have those cute curls I see my friends do with their hair, but I just am completely illiterate when it comes to styling products.

I read how easy it was to use and that made me even more excited! Press a button and VOILA! instant curls!

My hair is not super short but short enough to make it hard to reach to curl. I was impressed how simple it was to use and not really have to fight with it too much. I will admit it took a few tries to get the hang of it but once I got it, there was no going back!


My hair was not completely clean when I used it (had not washed it yet). Even with the hairspray in my hair, it still manages to get some great curls out of it.

I plan on using it on my daughter's hair. Her hair is longer and more manageable than mine and well I feel like I will get better at using it if I use it on someone else.

I love this thing! I can't wait to see what hair styles I can create with it!

Interested in trying it out?

Click below to go to the website to learn more information on the KISS Instawave!

http://www.kissinstawave.com/




** Powered by BrandBacker **

No comments:

Post a Comment