Tuesday, December 2, 2014

::REVIEW:: Liquid Chalkers by Paper & Twine




I have to say I was excited to be able to test out these liquid chalkers. As a mother of young children, I found these very useful to leave fun notes for my children.




                            

I found these fairly simple to use. The directions say to shake well, then push the tip down til the ink comes to the surface. I will be honest and say it took a little bit for the ink to come out when first used but it came out just right.


Once the markers were "prepped", they worked perfectly. The are very smooth and the ink doesn't run or drip.

You'll find more info about these at the links below!

BUY THEM HERE ON AMAZON!

                   OR

Order directly from their website!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment