Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hey Everyone!!

Hey ya'll! I'm back with another blog post! Just wanted to check in and update you with what's gonna be going on in the future months! I'm going to be doing numerous reviews on products. I have contacted several companies and hope to hear back from them to be able to do reviews and contests. So please be on the lookout for those in the coming weeks/months. Also I will be doing a huge blog post on a party pack I received from Disney. I got the pack a week or so ago but I've been really behind dealing with sick kids so hopefully in the next week that blog will be up.

I'm still working on getting organized with everything and hopefully February will be my month to really get a move on with it. My kiddos have all been sick the majority of January so getting ANYTHING done was nearly impossible.

Thank ya'll for being patient as I try to get this blog going and more consistent with my posting.


UNTIL NEXT TIME~~

~~TONI~~

No comments:

Post a Comment