Tuesday, February 25, 2014

::REVIEW:: Pure Body Naturals Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

It comes in this cute little bottle with a dropper


I was given the chance to review this Vitamin C serum. I have never used a Vitamin C serum before so I was a little skeptical to try it, because we all know everyone claims their products work. I have not been using this product for very long but wanted to do a "first try" review and then will do another review after I have been using it for a while longer.

We all know that Vitamin C is good for our immune system, so what could it do for our face/skin?

These are the benefits of Vitamin C serum:
  • Proven To Stimulate Collagen & Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
  • Will Leave Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful Looking By Neutralizing Free Radicals
  • Professional Anti-Aging Serum derived from 98% natural and 72% organic ingredients

The short time I have been using this product, I love it. It goes on very smooth and doesn't leave a sticky feeling or anything to it. You are directed to put it on a clean face before you moisturize. There is no long wait time for it to dry before you finish your facial routine. It absorbs very quickly.


This particular brand consists of 20% Vitamin C + E + Hyaluronic Acid and is the "absolute highest quality Vitamin C serum available"

And another positive is that its made in the USA, so that's always a good thing.


Once I have tried it for a longer period of time I will do an update review on this product. But as of right now I think it's a great product.




It's a little bottle but a little goes a long way


If you are interested in trying this product you can get it on Amazon HERE.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment