Tuesday, February 25, 2014

::REVIEW:: Majestical Jewelry

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was a happy person once I found out I was going to be able to review a product for Majestical Jewelry. I'm such a girl when it comes to jewelry. The day I received it in the mail I was super excited to open it to see what they sent me to review.


I opened the package and this was inside!

 It came in this cute box!

Then I opened the box......
WOW!!!

I was actually glad it was earrings cause I have a new found love for earrings. I couldn't wait to try them on and see how they felt. These earrings are TORTOISE SHELL HOOP EARRINGS.

 They are just regular post backs (which I like)

I tried them on to see if they would weigh my ear down or anything cause my poor ears can't handle heavy earrings.



They were perfect. Not too heavy but not flimsy at all. They are just the right size for my ears too.
These earrings from Majestical Jewelry are priced at $9.00 and for the price they are very good quality. You can wear these on a night out as well as just casual wear.

If you are interested in buying these earrings or any other piece of jewelry, you should definitely check out Majestical Jewelry. They offer free shipping for orders of $49.99 or more. You can visit their website and look around HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment