Wednesday, February 5, 2014

::REVIEW:: Self Confidence: How to Overcome Shyness, Worry and Boost Your Self-Esteem

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 


This book was written by Anastasia Verg. In this book she gives tips and suggestions to help people that have insecurity issues deal with and overcome them.
I really liked this book because I could really relate to it as I deal with shyness and insecurities and am a constant worrier. This is probably one of the easiest books to read and is extremely easy to understand.

She breaks up the book into 5 chapters:

Chapter 1: How to Overcome Shyness By Changing Your Appearance
Chapter 2: How to Be Confident BY Using Positive Affirmations
Chapter 3: How to Overcome Insecurity One and For All
Chapter 4: How to Stop Worrying Using the Power of Positive Thinking
Chapter 5: How to Improve Low Self-Esteem and Have Healthy Relationships

In each chapter she gives great tips on how to better yourself and become a more confident person. She also explains how you can better relationships, be it friends, marriage, etc.

This wasn't a hard read nor was it a long read, so I recommend everyone who is dealing with shyness or insecurities read this book. Also, if you know someone who is dealing with these things, it would make a great gift. I'm glad I was able to read and review this book. I hope someone will benefit from it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment