Monday, November 10, 2014

::REVIEW:: Glow Stick Bracelets




I had a chance to review these glow sticks.

I have 3 small children, so I was super excited to be able to test these out cause I knew they would have fun with them.



 They came in this super cool American flag tube!

                                                                                                            

100 glow sticks in multiple colors and connectors to help make bracelets or whatever else your creative minds can think of.
                                

They are super easy to "activate". Just bend to break and watch them "turn on".
They were a little stiff when I tried to bend them into the bracelets, but I think it's just my fear of them breaking.

If you need glow sticks that last a long time and you need plenty of them, then this is definitely the way to go!

Check them out on AMAZON!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment