Saturday, November 1, 2014

::REVIEW:: Leather Nova Leather Cleaner and Conditioner


I loved having the opportunity of reviewing the leather cleaner and conditioner. I have two leather sofas and they get a lot of use! 
I have used other leather cleaners before and they did not live up to my expectations. 

I really appreciated the fact that both bottles came with their own cloth/sponge. They are both microfiber which allows lint-free cleaning.

● Provides safe and durable protection to new and old leather surfaces.
● Adds a shine and suppleness to leather.
● Monthly use prevents premature cracking and drying.
● Leaves a rich leather fragrance after application.
● Water, snow and rain repellent.
● Non-Toxic



I did a spot test to see how it worked and I have to say I was really impressed. It left my sofa shiny and clean.



● Makes shoes/boots shiny and soft.
● Gives leather jackets that extra protection they need.
● Useful for small leather accessories such as bags, purses, wallets and belts.
● Restores, conditions & protects all types of leather furniture.
● Rejuvenates your leather car interiors and seats of your motorcycle.
● Restores and protects sporting and equestrian goods.
● 100% safe to use on exotic leathers too.
● Not suitable for suede.

If you would like to purchase these products you can find them at the links below.

Leather Cleaner

Leather Conditioner and Restorer

Leather Conditioner and Cleaner



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment