Wednesday, November 19, 2014

::REVIEW:: Small Packing Organizer

I was lucky enough to get to review these large packing cubes from Dot & Dot!
There was 4 cubes in the set and they came in a nice plastic carrying case.



I was very impressed with how big they really were, and even more impressed at the fact that it opened fully and not just partially.


The feel of these packing cubes are a little misleading cause the material is fairly thin, but extremely durable. I was able to put quite a bit in there and I still had room to spare. 


If you are one like me who loves to have things organized, then these packing cubes are perfect. The see through mesh also helps with knowing what's in them without having to constantly open them.

They come in multiple colors so you can color coordinate with your luggage. 


These packing cubes can be found for a reasonable price on AMAZON!

Check them out! You won't be disappointed!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Dot&Dot packing cubes are really reasonably priced considering their quality. I also found a coupon online that reduced the price by $5! Sweet deal!

    ReplyDelete