Tuesday, November 4, 2014

::REVIEW:: +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER




Who doesn't need that extra backup when it comes to a dying phone, tablet, mp3 player, etc??
This Lifeguard Mini 1 portable charger is right for you then!




It comes in this nice sleek package that allows you to view the charger before you even open the box.

I plug it into my laptop when I'm at home to make sure its charged and ready to go when I leave the house.


Two very simple plugs, no need to complicate things, right?
I love this charger. I just throw it in my purse and go!




CHECK THESE 4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY THE +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 PORTABLE CHARGER:
1. HIGH QUALITY BATTERY - +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger is a PREMIUM Power Bank that has a reliable Samsung battery 3000mAh Grade A Cell. Using this amazing mini portable charger you can fully charge your device and still have juice leftover.

2. SIZE AND DESIGN - The +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger comes in a convenient size and an attractive design. Using this power bank you can charge your phone even in your pocket without discomfort.

3. FREE 5.9-inch LIGHTNING CABLE (APPLE COMPATIBLE) - When you buy the +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger you get a FREE lightning cable ($14 value). The convenient 5.9-inch lightning cable is Apple compatible and will charge and sync your iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6. Just the right size! --- LIMITED TIME OFFER.

4. 18-MONTH MONEY-BACK WARRANTY - The +LIFEGUARD MINI 1 Portable Charger has an 18-month money-back warranty and it carries the trustworthy +LIFEGUARD brand. You can count on the +LIFEGUARD customer service crew anytime and anywhere. ---

INTERESTED IN BUYING THIS AWESOME PORTABLE CHARGER?



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment